As the leader in heavy duty fasteners and protection products for truck and heavy equipment manufacturers, we know that high quality, durable products are crucial to our customers in these industries. HellermannTyton products are specified with the largest manufacturers, and have been proven in use in extreme heavy duty applications, including:
We deliver reliable, high quality products that allow for:
- Strength and durability
- High performance in extreme conditions
- Weight minimization
- Part consolidation and standardization
- Production efficiency
- Lower installed costs
Comprehensive Solutions Approach:
- World-Class Products – How did we develop our extensive selection of standard fastening solutions? Through years of collaboration and problem solving with industry customers. Each year, our product offering expands, solidifying HellermannTyton’s position as the industry leader in fastening and protection solutions.
- Custom Solutions – If we don’t have an existing product solution, we’ll make it. Our experienced design and engineering teams are among the best in the industry and are process owners with the ability to navigate through all project phases, from concept to completion.
- Application Tool Systems – HellermannTyton offers the most comprehensive line of cable tie application tools on the market. From bench mounted and suspended automatic and pneumatic tool systems to the most ergonomic handheld cable tie tools on the market, we are the leader in tool innovation. Our application tools are designed to provide precision tensioning, improve installation times and minimize worker hand fatigue and injuries.
HellermannTyton provides our heavy equipment partners with:
- Innovative Solutions – Our customers benefit from our years of experience providing heavy duty solutions. Many of our standard products are the result of designing innovative solutions for our clients. By working closely with our customers, we gain a deep knowledge of the industry and bring that expertise to each new design challenge.
- Superior Materials Knowledge – HellermannTyton’s dedicated materials research team members are experts in raw materials and how materials perform in extreme heavy duty applications.
- Process Assessment and Improvement - Our engineers offer the unique ability to assess current manufacturing processes, and can often make recommendations on ways to consolidate parts and streamline and improve production.
- Collaborative Design and Project Management – In addition to having skillful internal design capabilities, our global product development teams are experienced working with end user requirements. We partner with our customers to specify, design and deliver tailored solutions.
- Global Operations – With 34 locations throughout the world, we have a strong global base of operations, including localized sales, distribution, engineering, manufacturing and project management staff in key locations throughout North America and around the globe.